Drop your child off and attend a fitness class, work out in our Fitness Centre or hit the pool. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your child(ren) will enjoy the interactive atmosphere of our Stay ‘N Play room, supervised by our experienced staff. They will socialize with other children and play to their heart’s content while you take time to look after your own wellness.
Parents must remain in the building while children are in our care.
This program is for children ages 0-5. Registration (via ACTIVE Net)is encouraged for guaranteed spots, drop-in children will be accepted IF there is space available.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Noon)
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Noon)
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Noon)
Members & Non-Members $10.00 +HST per child per session
- Payment is due in advance at the YMCA Welcome Desk or online in ACTIVE Net.
- Advanced registration in ACTIVE Net is encouraged to reserve your child(ren) space.
- The bi-weekly option is for members only as an add-on to the parent’s membership.
- Spaces are not guaranteed; staff may need to limit the number of children admitted for safety reasons if we reach capacity.
- No child will be released to a person not authorized by the parent or guardian. Photo I.D must then be presented at pick-up time.
- Infants will be given a bottle as directed and diapers will be changed. Parents can leave a small snack for their child.
- Clearly label all diaper bags, bottles and pacifiers.
- Please make staff aware of any specific instructions, allergies or circumstances that may affect your child’s stay.
- Please do not bring your child to the service if they are not feeling well in order to protect the health of other children and staff.