Blue Dolphin Pool
DAY passes can be purchased on arrival at Blue Dolphin Pool, CASH ONLY.
SEASON passes can be purchased online through ACTIVE Net or in person at the YMCA of Owen Sound Grey Bruce. Individuals wishing to purchase a season pass MUST register for an ACTIVE Net account (see below).
Season Passes will also be available to purchase in person at Blue Dolphin Pool, CASH only.
Please visit the pool to have your picture taken for your Season Pass ID card. Season Pass ID Cards will be available for pick up at the pool within 2 business days. Staff will be able to sign you in until your card is available.
Check back soon for when Season Passes will be available for the 2024 season.
Day Pass $7
Family Day Pass $20
Maximum 5 people, immediate family only
Youth Seasonal Pass $125
Teen Seasonal Pass $150
Adult Seasonal Pass $175
- Fees are subject to applicable tax
- toddler/infant age 0-3 are free with paid adult
Swim Lessons at Blue Dolphin Pool
You MUST register for an ACTIVE Net account (see below) to register for swim lessons.
Please note: Lessons are offered based on BOTH level and schedule. Please ensure you consider both when making your selection as lessons fill up fast and we may not be able to accommodate changes should you make an error.
Check back for 2024 Swim Lesson Schedule
The swim level conversion chart should be used as a guide only. These are program equivalencies.
Register for ACTIVE Net
All purchases require an ACTIVE Net Account. Click the red button below to be taken to ACTIVE Net, then click the yellow box in the centre of the screen labelled “Sign in/Up”.
Blue Dolphin Pool Policy
Safety is extremely important to us, please review the Blue Dolphin Admission Requirements prior to visiting:
- Swimmers must be 10 years old to swim by themselves.
- Swimmers who are 6-9 years old:
- Must pass the swim test to swim by themselves OR can be accompanied in the water and directly supervised by a parent or guardian who is 14 years of age or older with the following ratios of supervisors to swimmers: 1 supervisor to 4 swimmers not wearing lifejackets; 1 supervisor to 8 swimmers wearing lifejackets
- Swim Test: Must be able to swim two widths of the pool using proper front crawl or breaststroke without stopping in order to swim unaccompanied during public or free swims.
- Swimmers who are 0-5 years old:
- Must be accompanied in the water and directly supervised within arms’ reach at all times by a parent or guardian 14 years of age or older regardless of swimming ability (1 supervisor to 2 swimmers). When accompanying children in the pool, we ask that you stay close to them. The Lifesaving Society of Canada says…“If you’re not within arm’s length, you’ve gone too far!” Our Lifeguards do enforce this policy for your safety.
Those with serious medical conditions should be accompanied by an individual who is knowledgeable of their condition and responsible for their direct supervision. Your medical doctor should be consulted before swimming. Please advise the Lifeguards or Instructors of any medical conditions you are aware of. If you have medication such as Epi-pen or asthma inhaler, please bring it on the pool deck with you.