Post A Job
Welcome to the NEW YMCA Job Board
The YMCA Job Board is the go-to place for employers to advertise employment opportunities. With over 2,500 views per week your job posting will reach a variety of skilled job seekers throughout Grey-Bruce and beyond.
This free platform is available to employers and job seekers as a place to advertise, search and apply to jobs.
After creating your free Employer Account, you have the ability to add, edit, remove and reactivate postings as needed.
On June 3rd, 2022, we launched a NEW Job Board. Employers will need to set up a new account in order to post their employment opportunities. Information from the old job board will no longer be accessible.
View the “How To” videos below for a quick walk-through.
How To Set Up Your Employer Account & Post A Job
Create Your Employer Account
Publish Your Job Advertisement
Navigating the Employer Dashboard and Job Board Overview
Job Posting Tips to Attract Qualified Candidates:
- provide a detailed job description
- include full details for how applicants should apply (i.e. contact name, email address, fax number)
- indicate part-time, full-time or seasonal
- indicate minimum education requirements (OSSD, College, Certifications)
- proof-read to eliminate spelling errors
- set a closing date no longer than 4 weeks; 2 weeks is ideal
Speak to a YMCA Job Developer today to learn more about hiring incentives available for your business. Call 519-371-9222 ext. 6 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.