Job Seeker Resources
Job Search Websites
- YMCA of Owen Sound Grey Bruce Job Board
- Government of Canada Job Bank
- Owen Sound Sun Times Classifieds
- Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities
- Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program
- Ontario College of Trades
- Local Trades Directory
- Careers in Trades
- Apprenticeship Search
- Apprenticeship Grants
- Support for Apprentices
Micro-credential Portal – Micro-credentials are rapid training programs offered by postsecondary education institutions across the province that can help you get the skills that employers need. Micro-credentials help people retrain and upgrade their skills to find new employment.
Ontario’s Labour Market – Labour market information and statistics can help you plan your career. Learn more about work trends and the skills, education and training you need for jobs today, and in the future.
Four County Labour Market Planning Board – Plans and promotes local labour market strategies to meet the challenges of a changing economy.
- Canada Summer Jobs Application (deadline January 10, 2024)
- Safety Tip Talk Sheets
- Preventing COVID-19 in the Workplace
- Business Enterprise Centre
- Minimum Wage Rates – Ontario
- Minimum Age Requirements to Work in Ontario
- Employment Standards Act Poster
- AODA – Accessibility Standards for Customer Service
- Worker Health and Safety Awareness Training
- Code of Practice to Address Workplace Harassment
- 50 Ways to Fight Bias in the Workplace (Activity)
- Small Business – Health & Safety
- Small Business Toolkit – Start Your Health & Safety Program in 3 Steps
- Ministry of Labour
- Employment Standards Tools – The tools and calculators are designed to help employers and employees understand their obligations and rights under the ESA such as Holiday Pay, Hours of Work and Termination
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.