Register Online through ACTIVE Net
Register in-person, over the phone at 519-376-0484 ext. 0, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or online through your ACTIVE Net account. Payment (if applicable) is required at time of registration. Sign in to your ACTIVE Net account to see current program dates and times.
For help with setting up a new account or troubleshooting account issues, see our help section below.
ACTIVE Net Help
Your username is the email address that was provided when you joined.
If this is your first time logging in or you can’t remember your password click on “Forgot your password?”
If you are receiving an error message when you are logging in, email email@example.com or call 519-376-0484 ext. 0 and our staff will take a look at your account. We may have a different email address, or no email address, linked to your account. Don’t worry, we can help correct that!
If you are creating your account for the purpose of registering your child in a program or activity, use your own information, NOT the child’s information. Once you have activated your account you will be able to add family members to it.
Once your account has been established, registration for Activities is easy:
- Click the View Activities button on the registration home page.
- Select the Activity that you would like to enroll in. Clicking the underlined name will show you a detailed Activity description.
- Click the Add to My Cart button if you wish to register for the Activity.
- Next, sign into your online registration account by entering your Email and Password (if you aren’t already logged in).
- Proceed to checkout by clicking the Continue button. From this screen you may remove Activities from your cart or view more Activities and add them to your cart.
- Confirm your Activity name, date and time, enrolee and price.
- Click Continue to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information page and agree to any required waiver(s), and confirm the payee meets the age requirement of “13 Years or Older”.
- Click Continue. This system accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the My Account button and change your residential address to match your credit card billing address.
- Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records. Members receive their first lesson/session for free. Members will need to enter the coupon information that is provided just prior to checkout. For any additional swimming lessons, you will have to pay the member rate.
For fitness classes, Aquafit, lane swims and other programs that were regularly drop-in, you can start registering now, up to one week in advance. Programs that run each Session can be registered for on the dates listed above for each session.
All members and participants will have the ability to withdraw/transfer from registered activities online.
Transfer: move from one course to another (ie. Registered in Aquafit: Shallow and would like to registered in Aquafit: Deep)
Withdraw: withdraw completely from a program without registering for anything else.
The ability to withdraw/transfer online is available:
Group Fitness, Aquafit, Kung Fu, Swim Lessons, etc. are available online until the day prior to the start date
Aquatic and Health & Safety Certifications are available online until 14 days prior to the start date
After these times, you will need to contact Customer Service to withdraw/transfer by calling 519-376-0484 ext. 0, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign into ACTIVE Net.
- Click on ‘My Account’ in the main menu.
- Open ‘Payment and Order Management’ and click on ‘Transaction and Payment History’
- All transactions for memberships, registrations, and donations are listed here. Look for ‘Enroll’ transactions. Select ‘Withdraw’ or ‘Transfer’.
- If Transfer is selected, you will be automatically redirected to our Activities page. Select ‘Add to Cart’. Should you be eligible for a refund, the amount will display here. Staff will be notified the next business day that you require a refund.
Select ‘Finish’ or go back to ‘My Account’ to withdraw from additional programs, or click ‘Activities’ to register in additional programs.
If you are looking to support your YMCA during the lockdown, you can do so through your ACTIVE Net Account.
- Sign into ACTIVE Net or create an account. If you need help creating an account, please follow these instructions or contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com.
- Click on ‘Donations’ in the main menu.
- Click on the ‘Strong Kids Campaign’
- Select your preferred donation amount, or enter your own amount. If you would like to make this a recurring donation, click the box and select duration by number of payments or date to stop. Then ‘Add to my Cart’.
- Review your Shopping Cart. If you would like to make a change, click on ‘Strong Kids Campaign’. If your Cart is correct, click on ‘Check Out’ and enter payment method.
You will receive a receipt of payment from ACTIVE Net. A Charitable Tax Receipt will follow.
In response to member suggestions, we have made some changes to how our swim lessons look in ACTIVE Net. We have grouped lesson levels that occur at the same time together. This will help with finding what time and specific level your child(ren) will register for.
- Sign into ACTIVE Net or create an account. It’s important to do this prior to registration day to avoid delay. If you need help creating an account, please follow these instructions or contact our Customer Service team at 519-376-0484 ext.0.
- For Swim Lessons, click ‘Activities’ in the main menu.
- Select “Swim Lessons”
- Scroll down to see all swim lessons that are available for registration. You can search for specific programs or age range by:
- Typing lesson name in the ‘Search by keyword OR number’ field. You can search by the lesson name (ie. L’il Dippers or Learn to Swim) OR the specific level (Bobber, Seal, Star 1)
- Click on ‘Who’ and enter the age range of the program you are looking for and ‘Apply’
- When searching by swim lesson name, you can hover on the information icon to learn more about the levels offered in the that lessons.
- To add to your wishlist (prior to registration date) or to register (on or after registration date), click on ‘More’ and elect the level you would like. Adding to your wishlist does not guarantee a space. You will receive an email notification when registration opens.
- Select Participant, answer Enrollment Details, and add to cart. Members receive the first lesson included with their membership. A coupon will be applied in the shopping cart.
- Initial the waiver at the bottom and click in the ‘Enter coupon code’ box, select coupon, and apply. If you would like to register for more programs, click on Activities at the top to continue registering.