When you become a part of the Y, you join a community of people who care about your personal success. We’re more than a gym: we’re a place where everyone belongs.
Our YMCA is a safe, welcoming and inclusive place where you can connect with others and engage in activities that improve your life and help you achieve your goals. We offer a wide variety of programs that can help you and your family lead healthier lives regardless of your background or financial situation.
- Free access to live fitness classes and hundreds of on-demand videos through Y@HOME+
- Free access to EatPlantJoy through Y@HOME+ that includes easy-to-follow meal plans and nutrition information
- Use of the Fitness Centre and Walking Track
- Unlimited access to fitness classes, recreational sports, open swims and gym times
- 1 FREE group swim lesson per session
- Age- and ability-specific programs and classes
- Advanced registration and reduced fees for specialty classes
- Free fitness and aquatics Orientations
- Access to various health workshops
- Guest privileges at YMCA’s across Canada (subject to individual YMCA policies)
|Membership Fees Effective April 1, 2023|
|Membership Category||Individual Bi-Weekly Fee||Family Dependent Fee|
Membership fees are subject to applicable tax. Children under three are free with an adult membership.
- The above fees are paid bi-weekly via pre-authorized payments withdrawn every 2 weeks.
- A one time $45+tax administration fee is required at the time of registration.
- Annual memberships are available, please inquire by visiting our Welcome Desk.
- To be eligible to receive Dependent Rate the family membership must include one Adult, Senior, or Young Adult Membership.
- Family is defined as dependent children and spouse either by marriage or governing laws. Dependent children are defined as those up to the age of 24 years, who are living at home and have no independent source of income, or are a registered full time student.
- Youth under the age of 18 require a parent or guardian to be present to start a membership.
Speak with our Customer Service Team about your membership options by:
- Visiting us at the Welcome Desk at our Health, Fitness & Aquatics facility
- calling us at 519-376-0484 ext. 0
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide us with:
- a VOID cheque or direct deposit authorization form
- Valid photo ID (Driver’s License, Health Card, Passport etc.)
- Your first payment by cash, cheque, debit, automatic withdrawal, Visa or Mastercard.
Get your photo taken and pick up your Membership Card at our Welcome Desk. Carry it with you to scan each time you enter the Y!