The YMCA of Owen Sound Grey Bruce is open to all members of our community. As a charity, it is our belief and goal to ensure that our programs and services are accessible to everyone, no matter what their financial circumstances.
YMCA Membership Assistance Program
Individuals and families may apply for financial assistance in order to participate in YMCA programs and services that they could otherwise not afford. The program is available to people of all ages.
How to Apply
- Review YMCA Membership Fee Assistance Brochure
- Apply in-person at the YMCA Health & Fitness Facility with all applicable required documents. Subsidy Application Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-8:00pm
- Once the membership amount is approved and agreed upon, you must bring in the initial payment and a void cheque to start your membership
Grey National Child Benefit (NCB) Reinvestment Program
- Reside in Grey County
- Family earnings of less than $40,000.00
- Have children under the age of 18 residing with you on a regular basis
Through the NCB program, eligible candidates may request subsidy for recreation activities (sports, art, music or drama programs, swimming lessons, camps, and fitness memberships) or the Good Food Box program.
Review the NCB Program Application below for full program information.
*Please note: we are having issues with this link at the moment. Check back on Tuesday, May 26 as the link is expected to be up and running again at that time. Thank you for your patience.*
For more information, contact:
YMCA of Owen Sound Grey Bruce
700 10th Street East, Owen Sound
519-376-0484 ext. 227