Join Our Camp Team
Join a team of dedicated individuals who love teaching, exploring and having tons of fun with their campers.
All of our YMCA Camp employment opportunities allow you to have fun, while learning new skills and making a positive impact on your community. Join our team and support children and youth as they foster positive relationships, learn new skills and reconnect with nature.
- Meet like-minded peers, dedicated to making a positive impact in our communities
- Enhance your leadership, teamwork, problem solving and communication skills
- Be a part of a supportive team environment, dedicated to working toward common goals
- A great way to spend a season (or many!) being active and having fun with children and youth
Work at Camp Presqu'ile
Camp Presqu’ile is well known for the quality of its staff and we want you to be a part of the team! If you love working with children and youth, working outside and being part of a team then we have the perfect summer job for you! Camp Presqu’ile is a residential overnight camp located 20 minutes North of Owen Sound and we are looking for dedicated staff to join us in the Summer of 2024. All staff must have their Standard First Aid with CPR-C as well as a Vulnerable Police Record Check before starting work. Staff who possess their National Lifesaving Certification will be paid an additional $50 a week. If you do not have these certifications at this time please don’t hesitate to apply.
What we’re looking for:
- Staff who are creative and passionate about the outdoors
- Staff who are focused on providing campers with a safe and fun summer experience
- Staff who are brand new to camp and are eager to learn
- Staff with strong leadership skills
- Staff with a knowledge of canoe tripping
- Staff who have previously worked at camp
- Staff ready to have the best summer of their lives
How to Apply
Take a look through our hiring package
Head to our online application portal to apply. You will need to submit a resume and cover letter in addition to your application.
You will receive an auto reply confirming receipt of your application once it has been submitted with further instructions
Day Camp Staff
Successful candidates will be required to provide a current and satisfactory Police Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check issued no later than 90 days preceding employment start date, current Standard First Aid and CPR-C certification.