Camp Presqu'ile FAQ
- Arrival is between 11-12 on the first day of the session.
- Drop off is on Sundays in July and Mondays in August
- Pick up is between 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM on the last day of the session.
- Pick up is on Friday in July and Saturday in August.
7:30 AM – Wake-up
8:15 AM – Flag Raising and Breakfast
9:00 AM – Cabin Clean-up
9:30 AM – Period 1
10:30 AM – Period 2
11:30 AM – Period 3
12:45 PM – Lunch
1:30 PM – Rest hour
2:30 PM – Period 4
3:30 PM – Period 5
4:30 PM – Period 6
5:30 PM – Cabin Time
6:00 PM – Dinner
7:00 PM – Choose Your Own Adventure
7:45 PM – Evening Progam
8:45 PM – Snack
9:30 PM – Lights out and Bedtime
There are a few different ways you can communicate with your camper.
- You can pre-write letters and drop them off at the beginning of camp to be delivered
- You can send them a letter the old fashioned way using Canada Post
- You can use our one way email system Bunk1. You will receive information about how to access this in our emails before the start of your campers session
Fill out the form below and a Camp Presqu’ile team member will be in touch.