Strong Communities Campaign
Our Community relies on the YMCA, and the YMCA relies on dedicated donors like you. Our fiscal year is coming to an end and we need your support. You can make a difference.
Help us reach our goal by March 31, 2024:
Only one month of our fiscal year remains and we are approximately $16,000 away from our goal. Keep your eyes peeled on social media to see our special donation display including many stories from donors and members at our Health, Fitness and Aquatics facility.
Reasons to Give:
- The YMCA is a charity – we give back to our communities!
- This fiscal year we have already provided over $100,000 in Financial Assistance.
- 930 people requested financial assistance in 2023.
- Your donation can be a turning point in someone’s life.
There are many ways to support someone in need:
- Donate online (monthly or one-time) by clicking the button below
- Take part in our Strong Communities Challenge (read more below)
- Donate in person by cash, debit or credit at our Welcome Desk in the YMCA Health, Fitness & Aquatics facility.
- Set up monthly donations through pre-authorized debit at our Welcome Desk
Donate by mail to 700 10th St E, Owen Sound N4K 0C6 via cheque (payable to YMCA of Owen Sound Grey Bruce)
Strong Communities Challenge
We challenge you to make a difference in your community!
Support a family in need.
Pledge $1,200/year for a three year term to support a family membership and offer them the lasting benefits of swimming, sports, fitness, family focused activities and quality time together.
Local businesses, this is a great way to make a positive and tangible difference for people across Grey Bruce and show your community you care! You can donate online or submit pledge form to our Welcome Desk. Email email@example.com or call 519-376- 0484 ext 253 for more details.
There are 100 Reasons to Give
Read the stories below from our members, volunteers and staff that demonstrate how donations create positive transformations in the lives of individuals within our community.
Tell Us Your Y! If you have a story about your YMCA experience, even if it is just a line or two that you would like to share, we would love to hear it!