Our Walking Track is now open FULL-TIME during our open hours. Our Fitness Team has creatively moved exercise equipment and took the track down to one lane in some areas to allow for maximum distance between track users and equipment users.
Here are the new track rules:
- Walking only
- Counter-clockwise only
- Masks are strongly recommended
- Maintain social distancing between other track users
Parents/guardians are also permitted to use strollers on the track. Stroller wheels must be rubber (not plastic) and be clean and dry to use on the track.
Summer Schedule Changes
The following lane swims on Saturday, August 7th have been cancelled to accommodate our Aquatic Certification courses:
- 7:30 am-8:30 am – Swim: Lanes
- 8:45 am-9:45 am – Swim: Lanes
- 10:00 am-11:00 am – Swim: Lanes
The following programs have been cancelled for the remainder of the Summer:
- Monday – 5:15 pm Outdoor Boot Camp
- Tuesday – 6:00 am Pickleball
- Wednesday – 6:00 pm Body Sculpt
- Thursday – 6:00 am Pickleball and 5:30 pm Family Fit
- Saturday – 7:30 am Cycle and 8:30 am Boot Camp
The following programs have been moved from outside to inside the facility:
- Tuesday – 5:15 pm Core moves to the Gymnasium
- Sunday – 10:00 am W.O.W. moves the Fitness Studio
Our Health, Fitness & Aquatics facility will be closed on Monday, August 2 for the Civic Holiday. We hope you enjoy the long weekend!
Are you excited to be back at the Y but you’re not sure what to do when you get here? Members have FREE access to workout plans through Y@HOME+! Find ideas to update your stale routine or follow the beginner’s series and achieve results. Of course, our certified Fitness Trainers are also available for in-person Personal Training as well.
Access your $0 discount code to start your free account here: https://bit.ly/3iU2bDP
Then visit ymcahome.ca to get started!