We acknowledge the Provincial Government’s announcement regarding the relaxation of capacity limits in fitness and recreation facilities effective Monday, October 25.
Our YMCA is pleased to continue to deliver quality programs in a safe environment following all COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, including proof of vaccination, masking, physical distancing, and thorough cleaning and sanitization practices.
As of November 8th, the following changes will be in place:
- Increased capacity in our Conditioning Centre and fitness classes.
- Fitness equipment will be spaced out the recommended 2 meters to maintain physical distancing (equipment is currently spaced at 3 meters or more).
- Increased capacity in the Leisure Pool for Family Fun and Open Swims.
- Lane swims will increase to 3 people per lane.
- We strongly recommend that members continue to pre-book activities through Active Net however limited drop-in spaces will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Members are still required to show proof of full vaccination (2 doses plus 14 days) along with government-issued ID to enter our facility.
Minor changes to our schedule will be announced next week, stay tuned!
Please continue to be kind and courteous to our staff and other members who have a responsibility to follow and abide by the regulations and protocols. Thank you!
YMCA of Owen Sound Grey Bruce