All YMCA memberships include 1 swimming lesson set per session. We offer swimming programs for all ages, beginning as young as 6 months. Lessons run during all of our program sessions. Class sizes are limited for safety considerations, so register early!
Swimming Skills Screening ("What level do I register for?")
No charge, 10 minute sessions to determine what level to register your child for. Registration is required. Please check Fall 2015 brochure for availability or contact our Aquatics staff at 519.376.0484 x226
- Tot Lessons (ages 6 months to 5 years - Parent & Child)
- Preschool/Lil' Dippers Levels (ages 6 months to 5 years)
- Learn-to-Swim Levels (ages 6 years and up)
- Star Levels
- Youth, Teen and Adult Levels
Important Lesson Information
- Transitioning from Preschool to Learn to Swim
- Swim Level Comparison Chart: Red Cross to YMCA Lessons
- Family Lessons / Multi Level Classes
- Pool Admission Requirements
- Swimming Lesson Handbook: Good Things to Know
Please call 519-376-0484 ext 214 if you know your child will not be attending lessons or volunteering. We will inform your child’s Instructor.
Pool Admission Requirements
In order to ensure you are completely satisfied with your swim experience, please review our Pool Admission Requirements prior to arrival.