RBW is looking for associates for their printing operation located in Owen Sound, ON. Associates will typically be scheduled in one of two areas to start (press or finishing) and will follow a 12-hour continental rotating shift schedule. Earn a great wage while learning new skills – $18 for dayshift, $19.75 for nights. Apply today – these roles never last long!
Why Should I Apply?
- Awesome Starting Wage – $18.00 for days, $19.75 for nights
- Pre-Assigned Shift Schedule – Know Exactly When You Work All Year
- Clean Production Environment Using Cutting Edge Technology
- Close to Public Transportation
- Weekly Pay
- Great Opportunity for Permanent, Long-Term Employment
- Friendly Team Environment
- No Experience Necessary
- Benefits & Employee Contribution Matching Available
About The Role?
Workers will be assigned to one of four shifts and will assist their team with a variety of tasks in the preparation, production and finishing of various printed products. These can include newspapers, magazines, flyers, forms, brochures, books, or other paper products as needed. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Bundling & Stacking Printed Material
- Working With Biding, Stapling and/or Gluing Machines
- Monitoring Various Machines & Materials
- Loading & Unloading of Large Printing Presses
- Performing Quality Control & Quality Assurance
What Is Required?
- Able to Perform A Range of Repetitive Motions
- Handle Weight Up to 50 lbs.
- Able to Stand for Extended Periods
- CSA Approved Footwear Required
Transcontinental Printing Inc. (“RBW”) has been providing printing solutions to its customers for over 140 years. During that time, the company has earned a reputation for innovation and quality through its constant commitment to customer satisfaction. As a world class printer in the publication, catalogue, and directory markets, RBW Graphics offers its customers a wealth of resources designed to deliver timely solutions to all their communications needs.
- Advanced Pre-Press, Press, Bindery & Mailing Capacities
- Commitment to Promoting from Within
- Employee Fitness Centre Available to All Staff
This role would be a great fit for anyone with production, material handling, factory, construction, general labour or customer service experience.
Interested candidates are asked to apply to this posting with a resume. While we thank all applicants for the interest, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
The Agency is a local employment services company that helps people find permanent and temporary labour opportunities throughout Grey & Bruce County. Our process involves working directly with you to gain a better understanding of your background and to develop an outline of the type of work you’re looking for. We then reach out to our network of local employers to try and find qualified opportunities that meet your needs. And the best part: there is no cost to use our services and we don’t take money off your pay. To find out how The Agency can help you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519.376.4357 today!