- Interested in working for a business that specializes in milling and manufacturing premium wood finishes?
- Interested in working for a business that serves Georgian Bay and Muskoka’s most prestigious Architects, Designers and Builders and their projects?
- Interested in working in a position with upward mobility and professional growth, while leveraging the best of wood manufacturing technologies?
Reese Madison & Company of Meaford, ON is seeking highly motivated individuals to assist in our various production processes.
Opportunity for entry level positions is available immediately!
- Are looking for a change of careers
- Are just starting out in the job market
- Have recently graduated High School or University
- Have a passion for wood, woodworking, or construction
- Are seeking a position where long-term growth is possible
- Strong mechanical and operational aptitude
- Solid computer skills
- Proven attention to detail
- High levels of motivation
- Proactive communication skills
AND ABLE TO:
- Work as part of a team
- Quickly adapt to change
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Work Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Consider this your opportunity to join the ever-growing “A-Team” of professionals at Reese Madison & Company of Meaford, ON. We have built an environment where all of our team members contribute each and every day to our success.
Positions are now open and will be filled as soon as possible. Apply now to be considered first. If you are qualified, you will be contacted promptly for a brief conversation and subsequent working interview.
Please ensure that your contact information is up to date and complete.
Resumes (and all interviews) are held in confidence.
Highly competitive hourly wages; willing to compensate based upon experience and skill.
Please contact our team via this post or visit our website to submit your application.
Applications should be submitted as either PDF or MS Word Documents.
Thank you to all that apply!
Reese Madison & Company is a one-of-a-kind milling operation and showroom, integrating project management with warehousing and logistics to produce only the finest premium, made-to-order solid wood finishes.
If producing premium and exotic, made-to-order solid wood finishes is our passion, then working alongside designers, architects and builders, is our focus.