Our client, Good Things Promotional Products (“Good Things”), is looking for an Embroidery Machine Operator to join their team located in Port Elgin, ON. Associates typically work from Monday to Friday on straight day shift with semi-flexible hours. Lots of room to grow, develop, and branch out into other departments within a growing organization. Wage starts at $21 per hour.
Why Should I Apply?
- Awesome Starting Wage – $21.00 per hour
- Straight Day Shift with No Weekends
- Great Opportunity for Permanent, Long-Term Employment
- One-On-One Training with Semi-Flexible Hours
- Energetic, Creative & Fast-Paced Work Environment
- Youthful & Positive Family Oriented Team
- Opportunity to Grow & Build Experience in Other Departments
About The Role
The Embroidery Machine Operator will be trained in the use and operation of various multi-head embroidery machines. The ideal candidate will have a creative edge, attention to fine detail, pride in workmanship, excellent computer skills and is open to constructive feedback. Candidates will also be working directly with clients to assist in perfecting their finished product. Once established, the successful candidate would be able to work a semi-flexible work schedule as needed. Other tasks could include:
- Programing & Executing All Embroidery Project Orders
- Communicating with Internal & External Stakeholders
- Using Graphic Design & Other Computer Based Software
- Reproducing or Updating Logos
- Partnering with Other Departments to Service Clients as Required
- Delivering Consistent Quality within a Deadline Driven Environment
- Other Tasks as Assigned
What Is Required
- Strong Computer Skills with Proven Ability to Learn New Programs
- Experience With Embroidery or Using Graphic Design Software
- Enjoy Working with Hands
- Strong Sense of Creativity
- High Level Communication & People Skills
- Dependable & Available
- General Math Skills Required
About The Company
Good Things delivers services designed to help solve their clients’ toughest business issues specific to promotional merchandise and event management tools. Good Things is recognized as a premier boutique promotional marketing company that delivers uniquely curated products that fit the customer’s needs in a timely fashion.
This role would be a great fit for anyone with a background in embroidery, graphic design, sewing, stitching, computer programming, machine operator,
Interested candidates are asked to apply to this posting with a resume. While we thank all applicants for the interest, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
The Agency is a local employment services company that helps people find permanent and temporary labour opportunities throughout Grey & Bruce County. Our process involves working directly with you to gain a better understanding of your background and to develop an outline of the type of work you’re looking for. We then reach out to our network of local employers to try and find qualified opportunities that meet your needs. And the best part: there is no cost to use our services and we don’t take money off your pay. To find out how The Agency can help you, send your resume to email@example.com or call 519.376.4357 today!