Summary: The Part-time/On-call Driver is a 2-year contract for someone who can be available to transport clients due to lack of transportation. The driver will use our company vehicle, on an as needed basis to assist in meeting client needs. Drivers will be given 24-hour notice of pick-up times.
- Valid Class G Driver’s license
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Ability to get to Ontario Works office on their own.
- Knowledge of using GPS
- Ability to keep Confidentiality
- Excellent time-management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Clean Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Screening
- To be available with minimal notice
- Strong geographic knowledge of the Grey/Bruce area
- Ability to log mileage and maintain log for reporting
- Ability to understand customer needs for confidentiality
- Strong time management and organizational skill
- Self-motivation and be driven to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals.
- A positive & professional attitude, along with ambition, organization and service spirit
Applications MUST include:
- Current covering letter
- Current resume
- Three names (not letters) of references with telephone numbers and/or email addresses (one must be current or most recent employer)
DEADLINE DATE:Tuesday October 4th, 2022, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
(*No Late Applications Accepted*)
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview
Qualified Saugeen First Nation members will be given priority
Successful candidate will be asked to provide a current Criminal Record Check
including Vulnerable Sector Screening as a condition of employment.
along with a valid Clean Drivers Abstract
Applications will be received:
At Office: Human Resources Department, 519.797.2781 ext.1110
By E-Mail: email@example.com
By Mail: HR Dept, 6 Cameron Dr., Southampton, ON N0H 2L0