Feb 18, 2020
May 16, 2020
Full-Time Seasonal/Contract June, July, August 2020 (Minimum 12 weeks)
$ 14.00 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: email@example.com
Environmental Student Assistant
Grey Sauble Conservation
- Assist Environmental Planning, Water Management, and Land Management staff with mapping projects, file management, site inspections, technical research, and monitoring.
- Office work involving computer programs such as Microsoft Office and Manifold GIS program.
- Involves mostly indoor work with some outside work.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
• Must be between the ages of 15 and 30 years of age.
• Registered full-time student during the preceding academic year.
• Intends to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year.
• Is a student in a secondary, post secondary, vocational or technical program related to environmental planning, environmental science, or environmental resource management.
• Is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident.
• Is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations.
Other Job Requirements:
• Ontario G Driver’s Licence Preferred.
• Safety boots are required for outside work.
• Able to do light physical work on uneven terrain.
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD