Conservation Area Customer Service Representatives/Maintenance (4 positions)
Grey Sauble Conservation
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Conservation Area Customer Service Representative/Maintenance role is to assist in the daily operation of the Conservation Area gate houses by selling daily parking permits while providing quality customer service.
This position will include, but is not limited to:
- Providing customer service by selling parking permits.
- Processing revenue, keeping accurate records according to GSCA revenue collection policy.
- Providing quality customer service to visitors by supplying information regarding facilities, local attractions, regulations and the general GSCA mandate.
- Keeping the workplace interior and exterior grounds in a neat and tidy condition.
- Performing regular facility maintenance to the grounds and washrooms and ensuring the facility is clean and stocked.
- Conduct customer surveys as requested.
- Complying with all applicable GSCA policies and regulations.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
• A versatile person with experience in revenue collection.
• The ability to deal with a large volume of customers daily.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends, and holidays.
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD