Zehrs Owen Sound & Kincardine support YMCA Strong Kids
The YMCA of Owen Sound Grey Bruce would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to Zehrs Owen Sound and Zehrs Kincardine for raising $1896.09 in support of the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign through the Zehrs Give a Little, Help a Lot campaign.
All proceeds remain in Grey and Bruce, and help to ensure that all local residents have the opportunity to participate in Y programs and services.
Funds may be used to:
- Provide a preschooler with a safe and nurturing child care experience
- Change a child's life a Camp Presqu'ile sleepover camp
- Enable a youth to have fun, learn and grow at summer day camp or swim lessons
- Support a teen in leadership development programs
- Ensure a family can enjoy the long lasting benefits of regular physical activity
- Enable a single parent to engage in Y fitness programs and meet new friends
- Provide a senior with the opportunity to active physically, and socially
- Provide a family with emergency food, clothing and housing support
These funds enable the Y to continue its work in building healthy communities. If you would like to make a donation to the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign, contact the Y at 519-376-0484 or donate online.
Thank you Zehrs for your support!