Sears Round Up for YMCA Strong Kids
Monday, August 6, 2012
Location: Sears Owen Sound
Visit Sears Owen Sound between August 3 and August 12 and Round Up your purchase to the nearest $1! All funds raised locally are matched by Sears Canada.
All proceeds support the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign, and help to ensure that all people in Grey and Bruce have the chance to participate in Y programs and services.
Funds may be used to:
- Provide a preschooler with a safe and nurturing child care experience
- Change a child's life a Camp Presqu'ile sleepover camp
- Enable a youth to have fun, learn and grow at summer day camp or swim lessons
- Support a teen in leadership development programs
- Ensure a family can enjoy the long lasting benefits of regular physical activity
- Enable a single parent to engage in Y fitness programs and meet new friends
- Provide a senior with the opportunity to active physically, and socially
- Provide a family with emergency food, clothing and housing support
These funds enable the Y to continue its work of building healthy communities. If you would like to make a donation to the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign contact the Y at 519-376-0484 or donate online today.
A huge THANK YOU to our community partner Sears. To date, the 2012 Sears Round Up's have raised $2372.96 for the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign!Phone: 519-376-8080