Your Family Y membership includes all program fees and drop-in activities unless otherwise specified in program descriptions. This means unlimited drop-in programs and fitness classes, lane swims, family and open swims, gym times and recreational sports. Members receive one aquatic and one land registered fitness program per session. Additional fees may apply to some programs.
View our Membership Brochure
Membership fees effective July 1, 2012
|Child (6 mos.-12)||
**Family is defined as dependent children and spouse by either marriage or governing laws. Dependent children are defined as those who are living at home and have no independent source of income, or are a registered full-time student.
Looking for More?
Check out our membership add-ons and create a membership package to meet your needs. Add-ons include towel service, personal training and babysitting services.
Annual memberships are available, please inquire with Membership Services at 519-376-0484
Monthly Payment Plans*
- Monthly fees are paid via by Pre-Authorized Payment Plan and withdrawn on the 1st or 15th of each month.
- Tax is applicable on membershps and administration fees for all teen members and older
- New members are required to pay a $35.00 administration fee.
- Memberships are continuous unless the Family Yreceives written notification for cancellation at least 10 days prior to their withdrawal date.
- To begin your membership, the Family Y requires first payment by cash, cheque, debit, VISA or Mastercard AND a void cheque.